Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Up Side Of Winter

As the days get shorter and the temperature drops, I have to admit that I do not look forward to photographing outside. Within ten minutes my bare hands are freezing and the creative juices are resembling a "slush" drink. I love the look of winter, just not the cold.

It's the quieter times of winter in the office that I truly enjoy. Books can be created without the time restraints that come with the busier seasons. But most of all I get to play with new software, discover new techniques, work with Corel Painter and even have time to read articles that stimulate the brain.

Having this "time" is both exciting and relaxing. Here are a couple of digital paintings that I had fun working on. One is the beauty of "Mother and Child". In this case Kelli and her adorable little girl, Elliot. The second, titled "The Boys" is Wyatt and Laine. These two have already developed a friendship that will last a lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home