Friday, January 15, 2010

How Our Families Grow

During the Christmas festivities I had the opportunity of photographing a beautiful family, very dear to my heart. My association with the Norenberg family goes back more than thirty five years when Karl built our home, an A frame construction that had never been done before in the area. To this day we tell everyone of what an excellent job and service he provided for us.


We got to know the family even better when I taught Eric and Margret how to ride and enjoyed the families participation in the Oxford Downs Pony Club. After university and a teaching career at Ottawa University, I was privileged to photograph Margrit and Mineo's wedding.


Add to all of this two very well behaved young boys and Christa, a proud grandmother and the family has grown. The pleasure of photographing this wonderful family who has done so much for the Kemptville community gave me a chance to laugh and remember good times shared.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home