Monday, October 3, 2011

Special Connection

My connection with the Morrison family holds many happy memories for me.  It goes back to when mom was Ruth Butler and travelled on the same high school bus.  Then the opportunity to photograph two of their children's weddings, Sandra and Terry.  Later I connected with Ruth again as she was a wonderful caregiver for my parents and made each visit to their home bringing good natured laughter and the ability to tell a good joke, which my father would share with everyone who came to visit.

This occasion was the celebration of the Morrison's 50th anniversary.  How the family has grown, but the constant is the laughter and well being that has been present right from the beginning.

Special thanks to Earl at Stanley's Maple Farm for allowing the use of their beautiful property for the session.
Click on GALLERY to view all the images from this session.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home