Monday, October 1, 2012

Little Big Man

Two month old Joshua arrived for his first formal portrait session.  What a big, little man.  With his plaid shirt, khaki pants and running shoes he looked like he was ready for a date.  Any of you that follow my blog, know that I cherish the opportunity to photograph the new little ones of parents that I have photographed their weddings.

On their wedding day they are excited, nervous and overjoyed that , "It has finally arrived".  The feelings that they show when they arrive with their first child is a step higher.  Pride, love and wonderment of this new child in their lives has brought their initial love for each other to something that they never dreamed of.

I LOVE my profession that allows me to be a small part of this growth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Especially love the artwork.
Sue

October 3, 2012 at 5:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home