Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Very Special Lady

There are few people that I know of that are recognized by their first name only.  Just saying it brings smiles to people's faces, fond memories of laughter shared, admiration for their business success but most important of all, a feeling of privilege for sharing in a very small way in this person's larger than life persona. The name is DOT.

Recently Dot has not been well and I have shared many conversations with her concerned followers.  While having lunch at the Black Dog, I was happy to hear that she is slowly but surely on the mend.  I am sure that she has no clue to the impact that she has played on so many peoples' lives.

A small reminder of her signature goodwill for others was the portrait session that she arranged for all of Bruce's family in 2005.  With my vehicle packed to the hilt with antique dresses and lawn furniture I enjoyed one of those special moments of feeling that you are honored to be part of such good people's lives, if only for a moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home