Monday, April 26, 2010

Taking The Image Beyond

Recently, as you will have seen, I travelled to Ocala Fl to photograph the Live Oak International Driving Championship. The setting at Live Oak was painterly and the turnout of the horses and carriages reminiscent of Victorian Times. Even as I was photographing, I was seeing paintings not pictures. Here is an example of four where I used the "impressionist" style of painting to bring out that "old world charm" that is associated with horses and driving.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy Bosco said...

Betty these are beautiful!
My sister and brother are both very artistic and the son I lost as well, but it kinda skipped me!! I have to fight for every ounce of creativity that I can get!!!
Thank you for sharing!!

April 26, 2010 at 9:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Deb Persson said...

Hi Betty, these are really beautiful!!

April 28, 2010 at 8:05 a.m.  
Blogger Wendy said...

Betty,
My goodness, these are just so beautiful!!!

April 28, 2010 at 11:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home