Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Profession Never Tasted Better!

As mentioned in an earlier "blog", I was enjoying the opportunity to photograph the fine dining restaurant, Brigadoon. Cheryl, the owner of the Brigadoon and originally from England, knows the delight and fascination with afternoon teas. They have been introduced to the Brigadoon where groups of two to forty-six have enjoyed these treats.

One can imagine my delight, that after photographing one of these teas, Cheryl instructed me to sit down and enjoy it. Oh boy did Ted and I enjoy it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

This looks like a painting! Gorgeous light!

July 12, 2009 at 4:20 p.m.  
Blogger Betty Cooper said...

Thank you Kathleen. What a great compliment.

July 24, 2009 at 11:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home